The Dorchester Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinic are proud to offer a wide range of services. We have specialist physiotherapists including a Spinal Specialist and Upper limb and Rheumatology specialist. As well as having a team of highly skilled physiotherapists able to treat:
- Neck and spinal problems including: prolapsed discs, degeneration, pain, stiffness and weakness.
- Rheumatological conditions including: Osteoarthritis, Osteoporosis, Rheumatoid Arthritis and other systemic illnesses including Ankylosing Spondylitis.
- Peripheral joint problems.
- Muscle and ligament injuries including: Tennis and Golfer’s Elbow, tendonitis and RSI.
- Sports Injuries including: ankle and knee injuries, muscle imbalance, strains and sprains.
- Temporomandibular joint (TMJ/Jaw) problems including: clicking, locking, earache and headaches.
- Orthopaedic problems: pre and post operatively.
- We have dedicated staff who are members of the Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Occupational Health and Ergonomics (ACPOHE) they are able to provide: Workplace assessments, Return to work programmes, Manual Handling assessment and training.
- DSE/ Ergonomic Workstation assessments and are RoSPA qualified Manual Handling Trainers who can offer in-house manual handling training to most industries.
- Acupuncture as a pain relieving adjunct to treatment.
- Functional restoration and back care advice.
- Graded exercise programs.
- Home visiting service for those patients who cannot make it into the clinic.
- Neurological Rehabilitation
Get in touch
We are always happy to answer any questions you may have.
Call us on: 01305 250507 or email: email@example.com
The Dorchester Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinic, 23 Buttermarket, Poundbury, Dorchester, Dorset. DT1 3AZ